There are 2 levels:
Basic PIG game – suitable for 3rd and 4th classes (need 1 die for each group)
MultiPIGation game – more challenging for 5th & 6th Class. (dice needed for each group)
PIG is a game for 2 to 6 players.
- Players take turns with a die.
- On a player’s turn he/she can roll a die as many times as they like.
- If a roll is a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6, the player adds that many points to their score for the turn.
- A player may choose to end their turn at any time and “bank” their points.
- If a player rolls a 1, they lose all their unbanked points and their turn is over.
Beginner’s Game: The first player to score 50 or more points wins.
Advanced Game: The first player to score 100 or more points wins.